sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009

Depeche Mode - Walking in my shoes



Uma música por dia e nem sabe o bem que lhe fazia



I would tell you about the things They put me through

The pain Ive been subjected to but the lord himself would blush

The countless feasts laid at my feet, forbidden fruits for me to eat

But I think your pulse would start to rush

Now I'm not looking for absolution

Forgiveness for the things I do

But before you come to any conclusions

Try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes

You'll stumble in my footsteps, keep the same appointments I kept

Morality would frown upon, decency look down upon

The scapegoat fates made of me

But I promise you, my judge and jurors, my intentions couldnt have been purer, my case is easy to see

I'm not looking for a clearer conscience, peace of mind after what I've been through

And before we talk of repentance

Try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes




(just) Try walking in my shoes

2 comentários:

mimanora disse...

Estás quase a acabar o ensaio geral!!!!

Anónimo disse...

Acabaram por não vir! Mas... ainda se pode ouvir Novelle Vague e assim, alguns dos temas deles!