quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

The Feeling - Sewn






Give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it 
Give me the words and I'll say them like i mean it 
Cos you got my heart in a headlock 
You stopped the blood and made my head soft 
And god knows 
You got me sewn 
Nah nah nah

Danny boy, don't be afraid, to shake that ass, and misbehave 
Danny boy, I now you got time, but what are you waiting for, 
Anyway the dust may just blow away, if you wait for a windy day 
But you may find the chance has past you by; 

I can't do the walk
I can't do the talk 
I can't be your friend 
Unless I pretend 
So give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it 
So give me the words and I'll say them like I mean it 

Cos you got my heart in a headlock 
You stopped the blood and made my head soft
And god knows 
You got me sewn

Nah nah nah 

Danny boy, don't be a fool 
Take upon to break a rule 
Danny boy your looking so low
You looking like the dead grown old 
Anyway the blues just may wash away, if you wait for a rainy day 
But you may find, the chance has past you by

Sem comentários: